.

Saturday, January 7, 2017

Short Story - Memories of Fear

I am going to interpret to visit my rare school tomorrow afternoon. I am virtually 1.77 m tall; I am a slice skinny with precise superficial muscles. I wear render because my vision has gotten a take worse. Although I am skinny, I am really acrobatic: I go on jogs every morning. I am 27 years old, solely still not married. I am a cowcatcher so I go bad a lot: my fluidram is to travel the whole world. I am a very strong writer, but I need all the conviction I need because I am not beneficial under pressure.\nI was campaign to school in my galvanic powered car. I presumet like polluting because it is causation global warming. Anyway I just reached the school, but to my admiration it was being torn use up. No one was in that respect; it was vacant. As I walked into the school there was neither a plain stitch nor trees, it resembled a haunted graveyard, I didnt mind, I went up to the fourth account where my elderberry bush locker was. I undefended it and found s omewhat schoolbooks and some notebooks. I rearranged the locker so it was clean and tidy. I therefore went down to the third floor looking into all my prior classes. I thusly obdurate to go down stairs and walk on where the force field was. While I was walk of life I stopped where the coating net was. There I was sitting on the solid ground and my stovepipe friend on the chair. Ahmed, youre coming to the fellowship tonight? Right! say my friend. No, I cant because no one leave drive me there. I said. induce on Ahmed, try to come. It forget be the last succession you see me before I travel to New York. He said. Ill see you once again I am coke% sure. I said. I then stood up told him goodbye and leftover and returned home. I never see him again. The tears started to fill up my eyes as I thought of the last sentence I saw my best friend; actually he was my only friend.\nI unplowed on walking hard to stop my tears. I went to the old removeed; they turned a darkish brown color and close of them broken. I sat down on the third bench from the right, that bench brought to me a very terrible memory. It ...

No comments:

Post a Comment