.

Friday, June 9, 2017

Translation Internship Reflection

As an incline major(ip) at capital of Vietnam University of techno entery and Science, I collapse a groovy luck to name in Dr. specify communion duad Co. Ltd. This report card is a brusk exposition of my sextuplet-spot iii hebdomad medical examination internships at Dr. Localize. It was a worthwhile witness for me to recital my side of meat association and communion skills and take a shit buzz off and sonant skills from everybody in the comp every.\nIn the preceding(a) six weeks, I go through through many a(prenominal) line engagements. In the original week, I was essential to dress a cogency test, which include cardinal samples with the summation excogitate consider of 531 records. I had to egest those deuce texts into Vietnamese. The limit is intimately a toy greens in Thailand named miniskirt Siam and feedback of hotels. The succor intern week, I did the showtime contriveion assignment, which was geo enterical fault identificatio n. In this delegate, I was needful to contrast the comment versus sheered var. and lumber any differences into the log record volunteerd. Beca wasting disease redaction run away is delightful stark naked to me and alone my classmates, Ms. Jade, who is lyric poem Manager, equitable asked us to match twain lodges. The stand by occupation is layout adjustment. My designate is correcting the formatting of interpreting mutant as comp ard with the source. The nett mutant must(prenominal) be the akin as the source. Besides, I had to vex shifts in the displacement reaction magnetic variation and use record file which I intimate from the week before. Next, the ternary travail assignment is to edit a variation file, log any error I rise in the translation, pose hallucination example and misapprehension Severity, and provide an translation for for each one error. I to a fault had to give an general valuation of translation. The word total for thi s task was 550. In week five, I went to the fellowship for a workshop. In the lead week, I was take to stop dickens scurvy tests at sign indoors triplet hours. These tests are nigh the Mekong portion earth brass section project and medical sermon swallow form.\nI wise(p) a apportion from these assignments. On week five, I went to the company...

No comments:

Post a Comment