.

Saturday, March 23, 2019

Educational Philosophy :: Education Teaching Teacher Essays

Educational Philosophy I attain desireed to be a instructor since the 2nd grade. My teacher was wonderful. No problem seemed too small or insignificant to her. She was eternally there for my both need. Her love for children, like my dupe, is one of the reasons I want to be a teacher. It is my belief that every child is a strange gift from God. The biggest reason I am pursuing my education stagecoach is to make a difference. Through the path of life there be many people who influence us, and help us to make the effective decisions. It is my dreams to touch the children of America through this path, as did my 2nd grade teacher touch me. I myself want to be an elementary teacher my own philosophy of education is a mix between noble-mindedness and Pragmatism. Idealism fits me because I want to be a master teacher and complete my content area very well. I lead encourage my students to take on new challenges and learn new things. I find that every stud ent learns differently and shouldnt be labeled by a test score. I fit as a Pragmatist because I think the classroom should be a community of learns. Not only give I teach my students they too will teach me things not institute in textbooks. I also believe that the three Rs should be taught, but in conjunction with other important subjects such(prenominal) as health, art, and history. My classroom will have group seating. I will group the children in a way that will help them learn. For example, if Bobby is having perturb with his math problems I will group him with Kelly who is doing well. Kelly is on Bobbys mind-set level so she may be helpful in his learning. all(prenominal) so often I will change the groups around to sawn-off down on the cliques. I want each student to have the opportunity of sitting with every other student. The bulletin boards in my classroom will be full of my students work. When we complete an art assignment I will place all of my students pieces up, not just the best ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment